your engine from dust and water ingestion is a must when driving off road. Clean
air is just as important for your vehicle as it is for your body.
A Safari snorkel relocates your engine’s air intake point from a relatively low
and vulnerable position under the bonnet to a much higher and safer location
where a constant source of cool, clean air is available. Manufactured from
premium quality polyethylene, Safari snorkels are incredibly resilient and UV
stable. They’re individually designed to suit specific vehicle models, and are
available for a broad selection of 4 wheel drives.
A Safari snorkel reduces the likelihood of engine damage during water crossings
and are ideal for convoy driving where severe dust can have a detrimental effect
on your engine’s performance.
of the ARB Safari Snorkel
- UV stable crosslinked polyethylene body for the ultimate in strength
- High flow air ducting & body ensures air supply in excess of engine
- Each component is designed for maximum dust & water sealing
- Stainless steel & plated hardware for corrosion resistance
- Fully compatible with optional 7" or 10" precleaners ~ some models
- Unique evacuation system effectively disperses rain and unwanted
- Completely Australian designed & manufactured
- Available for a wide range of vehicles
Snorkels By ARB Manufacturer's Site
Safari snorkel relocates your engine’s air intake point from a relatively low
and vulnerable position.
4X4REVIEW.COM reviews the ARB's Safari Snorkel
Breath easy my friend, ARB's super-tough Safari Snorkel is here
to save the day.
Safari Snorkel Review
When it comes to deep water, the best insurance you can buy for your engine is
an ARB Safari Snorkel.
Install An ARB Safari Snorkel
Here's how to install it yourself, and what you should look for
in a snorkel.
Jeep & Off-Road Journal's Installation and Review of the ARB Safari Snorkel
If you have ever made a deep water crossing in your Jeep, you
know the moments of horror if you get to the point where the water comes up over
the hood of the Jeep.