4x4 Off Road Clubs Directory
Grouped by Regions of the U.S.
How to find trails...
If you're looking for new places to wheel and new people to go four
wheeling with your best bet is to find a club local to your region. Most
clubs know of established (and legal) places to go and most will have scheduled events.
Many clubs will post an upcoming events calendar on their web sites along with
the destination. This directory contains clubs that vary from
small to large, 4WD vehicle specific like Jeep clubs or Land Cruiser Clubs to
those with a
diversity of types of member rigs. Most clubs accept membership of all types of
four wheel drive vehicles - Jeeps, Toyota, Ford, Chevy, Nissan, trucks, SUVs,
the list goes on. Contact some clubs near you to find the new trails, new
places and new 4-wheeling fun. If you have locations where you wheel but
are not totally familiar with the area, topography maps can be helpful.
For information on Topography Maps, click here.
- The Northeast region includes: Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Rhode Island,
Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, District of
Columbia, Maryland, West Virginia, and Virginia.
- The Southeast region includes: Florida, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, Tennessee, Arkansas, Louisiana,
North Carolina, and South Carolina.
- The Midwest region includes: Minnesota, Wisconsin, Iowa, Illinois, Missouri, Michigan,
Ohio, and Kentucky
- The Northwest region includes: Nebraska, South Dakota, North Dakota, Montana, Wyoming, Idaho, Oregon,
- The Southwest region includes: Nevada, Utah, Colorado, New Mexico, Kansas, Oklahoma, Arizona, and Texas
California - California has enough clubs
to be a page all of its own.