Local trails rides, Jeep history exhibits, a WWII encampment, a road rally, the show and shine, a mud pit, a muddy 5k Jeep race, a Jeep invasion of downtown Butler are among only a few of the Jeep related events and attractions that make up the 3-day event.
From the event’s inception in 2011, the Festival has grown to over 2,000 Jeeps from more than 30 states participating in an ever increasing number of Jeep heritage related events and festivities.
When: Friday, June 13th to Sunday, June 15th, 2014
Where: The Birthplace of Jeep, Butler PA and the Cooper’s Lake Campground near Slippery Rock, PA
Some of the events of the Weekend include:
- Jeep Invasion in Downtown Butler
- Jeep Playground and Mud Pit
- Jeep Muddy 5k Race
- Jeep trail Rides for Stock and Modified Jeeps
- Stock and Modified Jeep Mud Pits
- Show ‘n Shine Competition
- Little Jeepers Show ‘n Shine
- The Great Pig Out
- WWII Encampment
- Bantam Jeep History Exhibit
- Jeep Team Challenge
- Jeeps Through the Decades Display
- Flea Market
- and Much More!!!
For more information and Jeep Registration visit: Bantam Heritage Jeep Festival
Map to Butler PA